ABOUT INTEGRATED MEP:
You can trust Integrated MEP every time.
Our highly skilled team work together to bring every project we undertake to completion, on time, every time and on budget.
Integrated MEP are a multi-disciplined Mechanical, Electrical and Fire contractor operating from London, Manchester and Glasgow.
As with the specification of any building element, no component exists in isolation. Increasingly, clients are seeking integrated and more cost-effective solutions to their air conditioning, ventilation and building hygiene requirements. At the same time, important health and safety issues relating to both air handling and water hygiene have to be addressed.
From a management point of view, service and planned maintenance contracts need to be drawn up to maintain the performance of these vital building services for the lifetime of the building. One company is taking a comprehensive view of these challenges to significantly improve facilities management in terms of specific building services, welcome to Integrated MEP.
INTEGRATED MEP CONSISTS OF:
• MEP COOL:
A division, which specialise in the planning, design, installation and maintenance of air conditioning systems.
• MEP FIRE:
A division, which is committed to the design, installation, procurement, servicing and maintenance of all types of fire protection inclusive of CoolFire.
• MEP PLANT:
A division specialising in all aspects of mechanical services with the installation of air handling units, ventilation packages, ductwork systems, boiler & heating equipment, and pumping systems. All divisions are staffed by qualified and experienced engineers and designers using the most up to date computer technology enabling Integrated MEP to apply this to a diverse market place. These include hotels, schools, warehouses, offices and retail applications.
Integrated MEP undertakes the views and support of many professional bodies such as:
• The Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPC)
• The British Automatic Sprinkler Association (BFPSA)
• The Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
• The Heating & Ventilation Contractors Association (HVCA)
• National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC)
Integrated MEP is also committed to improving Safety standards throughout the Construction Industry. We are members of The Royal Society for the Protection of Accidents (RoSPA Silver Award Winners) and are affiliated to Safe Contractor, CHAS and Constructionline.
We employ a full time Health, Safety & Environmental Manager who has Graduate Membership of the Institute of Safety & Health.
INTEGRATED MEP WILL:
• PLAN AND SPECIFY
• DESIGN AND BUDGET
• PROJECT MANAGE
• PLAN MAINTENANCE
To specification - on time - on budget.
INTEGRATED MEP SERVICES:
• AIR CONDITIONING
• BUILDING SERVICES
• FIRE PROTECTION
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATED MEP WILL:
• Provide turnkey solutions, from initial design to final handover, overcoming hurdles such as the negotiation of difficult planning consents with local authorities, landlords and management surveyors.
• Link products and services where appropriate to reduce installation, maintenance and whole life costs.
• Work as fully accountable management contractor, providing a single source of responsibility to oversee every aspect of project management and deliver a fast-track solution.
COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT - INTEGRATED MEP WILL:
• Review contracts and tenders.
• Provide a fully backed professional indemnity insurance scheme up to a value of £10 million.
TECHNICAL SERVICES - PROVIDING YOU WITH:
• Team of qualified building service engineers.
• In-house design capability.
• Using latest autocad and Hevacomp technology.
OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT - PROVIDING YOU WITH:
• Individual projects are managed by a Regional Contracts Director who answers to the Managing Director.
• Following recommendations, in-house teams and processes are customer driven, focusing on the achievement of specific objectives.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE - INTEGRATED MEP WILL:
• From a facility management point of view, service and planned maintenance contracts need to be drawn up to maintain the performance of these vital building services for the lifetime of the building.
• Integrated MEP is taking a comprehensive view of these challenges to significantly improve facilities management in terms of specific building services.
SUPPORT SYSTEMS - INTEGRATED MEP WILL:
• Heavily invest in and embrace the latest ICT technology.
• Maintain comprehensive quality, safety and core industry recognised accreditations.
Your Integrated MEP
YOUR KEY CONTACT:
Sales & Operations
14 Years practical
Darren was one of the founding members of the business having worked for 8 years previously in the hospitality industry. Darren has gained a wealth of experience from his personnel interaction preferring to meet face to face with clients to demonstrate his passion and determination to offer service unsurpassed.
Darren has worked in the sector for 14 years and is fully experienced in contract negotiations and delivers beyond expectations consistently. His strong communication skills business acumen and strong financial control along with his individual personal skills allow Darren to be a recognised leader in the market sector.
Darren’s role includes the preparation and response to client tenders, presentation and project negotiations. Service delivery and client retention, and the development of new products and services.
Health & Safety at
HEALTH & SAFETY:
The Directors, regard the promotion of Health & Safety as a mutual objective, which must be actively pursued by management and employees at all levels.
It is the policy of the Company to conduct its undertaking in such a way as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all its employees whilst at work, and of any other persons not being in its direct employment who may be affected by its operations.
The Company recognises that the Health & Safety of its employees is of paramount importance both in social and economic terms and consequently the Directors freely accept the responsibilities they have under law.
This responsibility is embodied in the Policy Statement, which shall be the basis of sound and safe practices used within the Company.
Employees and others working for Integrated MEP, any employee visiting sites for development, or any person conducting external training will only be allowed to do so providing that they are prepared to conform to the principles and practices laid down in the statement.
Likewise employees and others who have an association with the Company are required to conform to any reasonable rule or practice imposed through stature or particular requirement of any site where the Company
is or is due to carry out work.
"We are extremely proud of the Integrated MEP’s Health & Safety record and we are keen to ensure that we continue our good work. It would be a terrible burden knowing we had contributed to somebody’s misfortune without prior thought and due diligence.
In order for us to comply with legislation and to ensure continuous improvement, we are firmly committed to providing the time and resources needed to improve our safety culture, and we will always be ready to listen to any thoughts and ideas which will help achieve this."
Darren Morris - Managing Director